Good Shepherd Montessori welcomes all families; and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, gender, national origin, age, or disability.
Because the program is emergent, children benefit most from the Montessori program when they enroll at an early age and complete 3 years. Our Primary program accepts children between the ages of 2.5 and 4 years old who are toilet-trained and able to leave their primary adult without difficulty. GSM has a rolling admission which means children may be admitted at any time during the school year, up to April, when there is a vacancy for their age group. Five year-olds with Montessori experience are admitted on an individual basis.
- Schedule a tour at GSM. A tour of the school will let you see Montessori at work, observe in a classroom and get your questions answered to decide if GSM is the right fit for your family. (Adults only please, infant children may be with parents.) Click Here for more information.
- Submit an application. By submitting an application along with a $50 registration fee you are added to a waitlist. Once current family reenrollment is completed in March, waitlist applications will be reviewed.
- Parents will be notified to confirm placement. This is based on balancing age and gender for each the classroom.
- Upon confirmed placement, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is due to secure your space. This is credited toward September tuition.
- An official enrollment packet will be mailed in late July. Complete paperwork will need to be turned in prior to your student’s start date.